Having determined the amount of necessary work and choosing a SEO specialist, you need to let him know that the solution of the tasks set will be controlled. Agree on the frequency of reporting on the work done (once a week or month) and be sure to analyze them.
To control the work of a SEO specialist to be really effective, we recommend that you follow these recommendations:
- monitor the change in the position of the site pages for key queries from the semantic core. They may not immediately reach the top, but the promotion must be clear;
- with proper optimization, the role of traffic coming from organic issuance grows;
- watch how the link mass is typed. It’s good if you have access to your personal account on the exchange where the links were bought. In it, you can make sure that the purchased links are there and they are permanent;
- it is also important to control the visibility of the resource in search engines, to estimate the number of search queries, in response to which your site is displayed in the search results. You can use Rush Analytics or Serpstat for this.
According to the listed indicators, you can ask for reports from the SEO specialist to whom you entrusted the campaign. If your website is optimized by an agency, reporting issues are specified in the contract.
To make it easier for you to control your contractors, let’s decipher some professional terms that are used by SEOs. You should keep an eye on indicators such as academic nausea, originality, and keyword ratio, so these are the concepts that will be discussed next.
- Academic nausea – the level of saturation of your text with keys. This indicator reflects the naturalness of the content and optimization for key queries. To check it, you can visit advego.ru. Nausea should not exceed 9%.
- Originality. Its percentage shows how unique your content is. The optimal indicator is not less than 90%.
- Key ratio. The words that are used most often should not be more than the established number (the maximum figure is 5%). To determine the percentage of such a ratio, you need to divide the number of repeated words by the total number of words in the text and multiply by 100%.
And one more tip: check the absence of errors in the texts (spelling, grammatical and semantic).
Concluding the story about SEO, one cannot help but recall some of the features of professional optimizers. Not everyone is familiar with these techniques, so you will not have much competition.
- Islands with content. When there are difficulties with the promotion of the site in search engines, you can take advantage of other opportunities to become leaders in the search results. Create a YouTube channel or social media group. Search engines index them on a par with sites, and there are great chances to get into the tops. The fact is that when starting a search, they try to show the user at least one link to a social network.
- Extend your domain up to 3 years. This will increase the confidence of search engines in your resource.
- Mark the location of your business on search engine maps. Search engines promote their services, and this should be used.
- Include a search term in your website address. Ideally, the URL will be your main target request.
There are many such tricks. Some of them can play an important role in promotion, while others will be ineffective. Monitor the updates of the recommendations given by search engines and consult with your experts.
A marketing tool like SEO is quite effective. Although the positive result of its use is not immediately visible, over time you will see it from year to year. Search engine promotion as it develops brings both webmasters and businesses more and more benefits. There is a close relationship between search engines and SEO. As long as one exists, the other will also exist.